Today’s Olympic Finals in Track & Field are:
- Women’s Pole Vault at 2:00 PM EDT
- Jenn Suhr
- Becky Holliday
- Lacy Janson
- Women’s Shot Put at 2:15 PM EDT
- Michelle Carter
- Jillian Camarena-Williams
- Tia Brooks
- Men’s 400 Meter Hurldes at 3:45 PM EDT
- Michael Tinsley
- Kerron Clement
- Angelo Taylor
- Women’s 3000 Meter Steeplechase at 4:05 PM EDT
- Shalaya Kipp
- Emma Coburn
- Bridget Franek
- Men’s 400 Meters at 4:30 PM EDT
- Bryshon Nellum
- Tony McQuay
- LaShawn Merritt
I would also like to thank the sponsors that are supporting our Olympic Athletes despite being penalized by corrupt policies of the IOC, IAAF, and USATF that are earning billions of dollars off of the backs of our athletes through slave labor. Please show your support of these organizations and thank them if you use their services or by mentioning them on Facebook or Twitter.
- Nutrilite supports Jenn Suhr in the pole vault.
- The New York Athletic Club supports Jillian Camarena-Williams in the shot put.
- Oregon Track Club Elite supports Bridget Franek in the Steeplechase.
- ONE Coconut Water supports LaShawn Merritt in the 400 Meters.
You can easily thank them by pressing the tweet buttons above.
Feel free to update the message to make it personal to yourself.
Full List of Olympic Athlete Sponsors available thanks to Oiselle. I appreciate the support offered by the companies sponsoring our athletes while not necessarily endorsing them or their products and services. None of these companies are offering any sort of incentive to Run to Win in order to promote them along with our athletes. Photo Credit: Welsh Government