Last week, I reviewed the DVD of Run For Your Life, which follows the life of Fred Lebow as he brought about and grew the New York City Marathon.
Screen Media Films has provided me with 5 copies of the DVD to give away. Monday through Wednesday, you had an opportunity to win a copy through the website by leaving a comment on the daily contest.
I am also giving away 2 copies to people that belong to my Running Tips Newsletter, so you have until 11:00 this morning (Eastern Daylight Time) to join my newsletter so that you can receive instructions about how to win one of those two copies through your email.
Be sure to get to a screening of the movie sometime this week in New York City, if you are in the area. And if you don’t win a copy of the movie this week through these contests, then be sure to pick up a copy after it is released later today on DVD.
Now, here is the winner of the third DVD:
I will be sending out an email around 11:00 a.m. EDT today to anybody that belongs to my newsletter. There will be 2 ways to win a DVD from this morning’s email, and I’m including the standard rules in this post that applies to today’s contest. If you haven’t joined the newsletter and downloaded your free report on the 3 components of an effective workout, then now is the time to do so:
Contest rules and disclaimers:
- There are 5 copies of the DVD being given away, and they will be mailed postage paid to anyone within the continental United States. (I am not sure if this movie is playable outside of the United States or not.)
- I will be the complete and final judge. I can change the rules on a whim. The winner will be chosen by random drawing through the use of the website, random.org.
- I will make my best effort to package and mail the DVD in new condition, but will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur during shipping.
- For each DVD, one (1) entry per person is allowed, although that person may enter separately for each DVD. Subsequent entries from any given person will be deleted and ignored and any attempts to spam me will result in all of their entries being deleted.
- If you won a cpy of the DVD already in one of these 5 contests, then you are not eligible to win a second copy.
- The email contest will be in 2 parts, one of which will be open through today and the other which will be open through tomorrow. Both contests will start today.
- If you win and do not get back to me within 2 days, then I reserve the right to give the prize to somebody else.
- I will make my best effort to contact the winner, but a valid email address must be used to enter the contest.
- Local laws, rules, and regulations apply. No purchase is necessary.
- Does anybody actually read these? I guess so since on Monday there were comments about my rules.
- I plan on continuing to announce the winner in video format because it is actually quite fun. Is it worth doing or am I just amusing myself?
Thanks to all of the people who have participated over the past 3 days in the contest! It has been a lot of fun, although I admit that I’m looking forward to talking about something other than this movie.