It took a little while to draw the names for the new site design contest, and for that I apologize. I’ve been too busy during the last couple of work weeks to do it on a business day, but I don’t have a good excuse for why I didn’t do it last weekend.
I’ll claim preoccupation with what the surgeon might say when I meet with him on Tuesday, but the truth is that I don’t have a very good reason.
But that’s okay, because I’m giving away a few hundred dollars in prizes.
Here’s a recap of what you could have won, and I’ve given the first name of the winners (or in cases where they didn’t provide a first name the handle that they used even in the cases where I know their first name.)
- A Run to Win Atayne Grind T Running Shirt (men’s or women’s) worth $39 – John through Twitter
- A Run to Win Atayne Trash T (men’s or women’s) worth $24 – Erin through Newsletter Subscription
- A digital download of my “How to Raise Money For Non-Profits” coaching session with Mike Brooks worth $17.95 – Stacy through Facebook Fan*
- A digital download of my “How to Regain and Maintain Your Competitive Edge as You Age” coaching session with Tom Ryan worth $17.95 – “countryike” From YouTube Subscribers*
- Digital access to my “Yoga For Runners” coaching session with Michael Gaige worth $24.95 – “dpeach” From Linking to the Site
- A $20 gift certificate to Road ID – “highonrunning90” From a Forum Post
- A SOC Box Greeting Card System for bragging about your next race worth $49 – ChickJ From Commenting in the Contest Thread!*
- A copy of Meb Keflezighi’s book, Run to Overcome worth $24.99 – Don through Newsletter Subscription
If there is an asterisk after the person’s name it means that I have not yet heard back if they accept the prize. Each winner was given the option to not accept the prize in which case I’ll pick a new winner; as I hear back I’ll remove the asterisk.
It took me long enough to figure out how to create the lists of folks and draw the names and draw the prizes that I’d already heard back from a few people before even publishing the results.