Each day I will be listing the medal competitions for the day, along with which athletes from the United States are competing in that event.
Today’s Olympic Finals in Track & Field are:
- Women’s Long Jump at 3:05 PM EDT
- Britney Reese
- Janay DeLoach
- Chelsea Hayes
- Women’s 400 Meter Hurdles at 3:45 PM EDT
- T’erea Brown
- Lashinda Demus
- Georganne Moline
- Women’s 200 Meters at 4:00 PM EDT
- Allyson Felix
- Carmelita Jeter
- Sanya Richards-Ross
- Men’s 110 Meter Hurdles at 4:15 PM EDT
- Jason Richardson
- Jeff Porter
- Aries Merritt
I would also like to thank the sponsors that are supporting our Olympic Athletes despite being penalized by corrupt policies of the IOC, IAAF, and USATF that are earning billions of dollars off of the backs of our athletes through slave labor. Please show your support of these organizations and thank them if you use their services or by mentioning them on Facebook or Twitter.
- OtterBox supports Janey DeLoach in the long jump.
- Chobani supports Lasinda Demus in the 400 meter hurdles.
- Reebok supports Aries Merritt in the 110 meter hurdles.
- Reebok supports Jeff Porter in the 110 meter hurdles.
- Susan G. Komen supports Carmelita Jeter in the 100 Meters.
- Doc Dossmon supports Carmelita Jeter in the 100 Meters.
- Gatorade supports Allyson Felix in the 100 Meters.
- Acuvue supports Allyson Felix in the 100 Meters.
- BP America supports Sanya Richards-Ross in the 400 meters.
- BMW supports Sanya Richards-Ross in the 400 meters.
- Citibank supports Sanya Richards-Ross in the 400 meters.
You can easily thank them by pressing the tweet buttons above.
Feel free to update the message to make it personal to yourself.
Full List of Olympic Athlete Sponsors available thanks to Oiselle. I appreciate the support offered by the companies sponsoring our athletes while not necessarily endorsing them or their products and services. None of these companies are offering any sort of incentive to Run to Win in order to promote them along with our athletes. Photo Credit: Athlétisme (photos – vidéos – infos)