Each day I will be listing the medal competitions for the day, along with which athletes from the United States are competing in that event.
Today’s Olympic Finals in Track & Field are:
- Men’s Triple Jump at 2:20 PM EDT
- Will Claye
- Christian Taylor
- Men’s 800 Meters at 3:00 PM EDT
- Khadevis Robinson
- Nick Symmonds
- Duane Solomon
- Men’s 200 Meters at 3:55 PM EDT
- Isiah Young
- Wallace Spearman
- Maurice Mitchell
- Women’s Javelin Throw at 4:00 PM EDT
- Brittany Borman
- Kara Patterson
- Rachel Yurkovich
- Men’s Decathlon Final Event (1500 Meters) at 4:20 PM EDT
- Ashton Eaton
- Trey Hardee
I would also like to thank the sponsors that are supporting our Olympic Athletes despite being penalized by corrupt policies of the IOC, IAAF, and USATF that are earning billions of dollars off of the backs of our athletes through slave labor. Please show your support of these organizations and thank them if you use their services or by mentioning them on Facebook or Twitter.
- Li-Ning supports Christian Taylor in the triple jump.
- Oregon Track Club Elite supports Nick Symmonds in the 800 meters.
- Muscle Foot supports Nick Symmonds in the 800 meters.
- Hanson Dodge Creative supports Nick Symmonds in the 800 meters.
- Saucony supports Duane Solomon in the 800 meters.
- Saucony supports Wallace Spearmon in the 200 meters.
- Oakley supports Wallace Spearmon in the 200 meters.
- Asics supports Kara Patterson in the javelin throw.
- Oregon Track Club Elite supports Ashton Eaton in the decathlon.
You can easily thank them by pressing the tweet buttons above.
Feel free to update the message to make it personal to yourself.
Full List of Olympic Athlete Sponsors available thanks to Oiselle. I appreciate the support offered by the companies sponsoring our athletes while not necessarily endorsing them or their products and services. None of these companies are offering any sort of incentive to Run to Win in order to promote them along with our athletes. Photo Credit: Athlétisme (photos – vidéos – infos)