Each day I will be listing the medal competitions for the day, along with which athletes from the United States are competing in that event.
Today’s Olympic Finals in Track & Field are:
- Men’s 20 Kilometer Race Walk at 12:00 PM EDT
- Trevor Barron
- Women’s Discus Throw at 2:30 PM EDT
- Aretha Thurmond
- Gia Lewis Smallwood
- Stephanie Brown Trafton
- Men’s Long Jump at 2:55 PM EDT
- Will Claye
- Marquise Goodwin
- George Kitchens Jr.
- Women’s Heptathlon (Final Event: 800 Meters) at 3:35 PM EDT
- Hyleas Fountain
- Sharon Day
- Chantae McMillan
- Men’s 10,000 Meters at 4:15 PM EDT
- Matt Tegenkamp
- Dathan Ritzenhein
- Galen Rupp
- Women’s 100 Meters at 4:55 PM EDT
- Carmelita Jeter
- Tianna Madison
- Allyson Felix
I would also like to thank the sponsors that are supporting our Olympic Athletes despite being penalized by corrupt policies of the IOC, IAAF, and USATF that are earning billions of dollars off of the backs of our athletes through slave labor. Please show your support of these organizations and thank them if you use their services or by mentioning them on Facebook or Twitter.
- DoMark International supports Will Claye in the long jump.
- Asics supports Sharon Day in the heptathlon.
- Susan G. Komen supports Carmelita Jeter in the 100 Meters.
- Doc Dossmon supports Carmelita Jeter in the 100 Meters.
- Saucony supports Tianna Madison in the 100 Meters.
- Gatorade supports Allyson Felix in the 100 Meters.
- Acuvue supports Allyson Felix in the 100 Meters.
You can easily thank them by pressing the tweet buttons above.
Feel free to update the message to make it personal to yourself.
Full List of Olympic Athlete Sponsors available thanks to Oiselle. I appreciate the support offered by the companies sponsoring our athletes while not necessarily endorsing them or their products and services. None of these companies are offering any sort of incentive to Run to Win in order to promote them along with our athletes. Photo Credit: Getty Images